This Greek Tzatziki Salad is a healthy salad which can be made quickly. It is ideal as a side dish or as lunch or a snack. Below are the ingredients and the directions:
- 1 pint halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1 cup diced English cucumber
- 1/2 cup halved kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup Hidden Valley Greek Yogurt Cucumber Dill dressing
- 1/2 cup garlic hummus
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions
- Combine 1 pint halved cherry tomatoes, 1 cup diced red bell pepper, 1 cup diced green bell pepper, 1 diced English cucumber, and 1/2 cup halved kalamata olives in a large bowl.
- Add 1/4 cup Hidden Valley Greek Yogurt Cucumber Dill dressing, 1/2 cup garlic hummus, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 tablespoon chopped dill, and 1/2 cup sliced scallions.
- Stir until well combined and refrigerate until serving.