Greek Cabbage Slaw is a quick and healthy dish which you can make at any time and whose ingredients you most likely have in your home or can easily be gotten. Below are the ingredients and the directions:
- 4 cups shredded green cabbage
- 4 cups Shredded Purple Cabbage
- 1/2 sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley Ranch Greek Yogurt Dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Combine 4 cups shredded green cabbage, 4 cups shredded purple cabbage, and 1/2 of a sliced red onion in a large bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup Hidden Valley Greek Yogurt Ranch dressing, 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce, and pepper to taste.
- Mix well and refrigerate until serving. Before serving, top with 1/4 cup sunflower seeds and 1/4 cup chopped cilantro.