This Greek Tzatziki Salad is a healthy salad which can be made quickly. It is ideal as a side dish or as lunch or a snack. Below are the ingredients and the directions:
- 1 pint halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1 cup diced English cucumber
- 1/2 cup halved kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup Hidden Valley Greek Yogurt Cucumber Dill dressing
- 1/2 cup garlic hummus
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions
- Combine 1 pint halved cherry tomatoes, 1 cup diced red bell pepper, 1 cup diced green bell pepper, 1 diced English cucumber, and 1/2 cup halved kalamata olives in a large bowl.
- Add 1/4 cup Hidden Valley Greek Yogurt Cucumber Dill dressing, 1/2 cup garlic hummus, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 tablespoon chopped dill, and 1/2 cup sliced scallions.
- Stir until well combined and refrigerate until serving.
Greek Sweet Potato Dip is a quick and healthy dip you can make to go with chips or other finger food for almost any occasion. It is great for sports events. Below are the ingredients:
- 1 large sweet potato
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup Hidden Valley Ranch Greek Yogurt Dressing
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- Bake 1 large sweet potato in the oven for 85 minutes at 400 degrees F. Add 2 cloves foil-wrapped garlic to the baking sheet for the last 30 minutes of the potato's baking time.
- Scoop baked potato flesh into a food processor. Add garlic, 1/4 cup Hidden Valley Greek Yogurt Ranch dressing, 2 teaspoons lime zest, 1 tablespoon lime juice, 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper. Process until consistency is smooth.
- Serve with baked pita chips or veggie sticks.